Green your business
Date: 18/03/2021 | Time: 12pm | Duration: 1 hour -
This webinar brings together a range of current offers and options for businesses wanting to cut their carbon emissions and reduce environmental impact.
Cllr Dine Romero will chair a panel discussion about:
- Green Business Grants (Carbon assessments and grants to help with costs to improve energy efficiency)
- Large roof Solar schemes (BWCE’s Community Solar project seeking roof space)
- SME construction trade specific opportunities (Future Proof)
- Sustainable transport support (Ranging from low carbon deliveries, Clean Air Zone support, helping your employees and improving staff facilities)
- Related schemes on surplus food & business support
The discussion will be followed by a live Q&A. You can submit questions in advance, and the webinar will be recorded and available for viewing shortly afterwards. The Webinar will also be live streamed on our YouTube channel.
Cllr Dine Romero, Leader of B&NES Council
Cllr Sarah Warren, Cabinet Member for Climate Emergency
Marion Briton, West of England Combined Authority (WECA)
Alex Lockton, Bath & West Community Energy
Rob Dawson, Enterprise Officer B&NES Council