Join the Peer Networks programme
The West of England Growth Hub is continuing to increase intake on its Peer Networks programme. The free programme offers facilitated peer-to-peer learning for aspirational business leaders in the region.
Peer Networks will help you:
- Recognise and act on new opportunities
- Build a trusted network of connections to support you now and in the future
- Improve your long-term personal and business performance
- Find solutions to the issues you are facing.
How does it work?
Peer Networks is delivered through a series of regular high impact group sessions and includes:
- 18 hours of interactive action learning over 16 weeks
- Typically delivered in 2-hour sessions every 2 weeks, but flexed to suit your needs
- Trained facilitators
- Small cohorts
- Flexible topic selection
- 3.5 hours of one to one support
Who is eligible?
To participate in Peer Networks you will need to: -
- Have been operating for at least one year
- Have 5+ employees
- Be aspiring to grow and build resilience
- Turnover at least £100,000