Support for Social Enterprises
The School for Social Entrepreneurs is inviting applications for support to start up and scale social enterprises, charities, community projects and impact-led organisations.
The Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland Social Entrepreneurs Programme is a free service which provides a structured learning programme, mentoring and grants to social entrepreneurs, with three levels of support available.
The programme is backed by Lloyds Bank, Bank of Scotland and the Big Lottery Fund, and has supported over 1,500 social entrepreneurs since launching in 2012. 95% of students stated that the programme met their training needs. The deadline for applications the 2018 programme is 1pm Thursday 26 April 2018.
The Three Programme Levels
Start Up 2018 (includes traditional grant)
- your project is in the planning stages but ready to start, or less than two years old
- your project income is less than £15,000 a year
- you want to learn how to establish your organisation
Trade Up 2018 (includes Match Trading grant)
- Your project was established at least a year ago, and probably has at least one paid member of staff
- Your project income is more than £15,000 a year (no upper limit)
- You want to learn how to strengthen your organisation’s finances and impact to build a solid foundation for scaling
Scale Up 2018 (includes Match Trading grant)
- Your project was probably established two or more years ago, and probably has two or more paid members of staff
- Your project income is more than £75,000 a year (no upper limit)
- You want to learn how to scale your organisation from a solid foundation to create even more impact